RigExpert Stick 230 100kHz - 230MHz Analyzer
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at single frequency.
- SWR chart, 100 points.
- SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points.
- Multi mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly.
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239).
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 200×200 monochrome e-paper display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert Stick is made in Ukraine.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- RigExpert Stick 230 antenna analyzer (with a Li-ion battery type 18650)
- Quick Start Guide
- Neck strap
- USB cable