RigExpert Stick Pro Antenna Analyzer
Frequency range: 0.1 to 600 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart, 100 points. SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points, Multé mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly, Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart), TDR.
- Connector: N-type.
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 600 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 220×220 color TFT display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
- RigExpert Stick 230 antenna analyzer (with a Li-ion battery type 18650)
- quick start guide
- neck strap
- USB cable
- N-to-UHF adapter
RigExpert Stick Pro Downloads
AntScope2 for Windows & MacOS:
- Click for downloading the latest version of the Antscope2 for your Windows PC.
- Click for downloading the latest version of the Antscope2 for your macOS.
- Click for downloading the latest version of the Antscope2 for your Linux OS
Flash Tool for Mac or Windows:
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for Windows.
- Please download and run the Firmware update tool for macOS.
Antscope for iOs & Android