Sewell SplitDeck 4K 2 Port HDMI 2.0 Splitter
SplitDeck 4k HDMI 2.0 Splitter
The SplitDeck by Sewell is a powerful tool that will satisfy all of your high performance needs. The SplitDeck (4K 1x2 HDMI Splitter) supports Full HD, 3D, HDR signals up to [email protected], and allows you to split a single HDMI source to two HDMI HD Displays (1-in, 2-out).
Note: Sewell HDMI Splitters are all HDCP compliant which means that this splitter does not strip or bypass HDCP. This splitter supports all versions of HDCP including HDCP 2.2.
1x2 Distribution Amplifier
SplitDeck is an active 2-port splitter (aka distribution amplifier) which means that it actively amplifies and equalizes the input signal in order to perform at maximum spec. This also means that if you are running two different display resolutions, the splitter will run both displays at the lower resolution.
If you have a 1080p or 720p TV, the signal sent to both from the splitter will end up being limited to 1080 or 720p unless you use a downscaler between the splitter and the 720p TV. That way, each TV will display the highest possible resolution.
The main spec to look for when trying to find a true-HDMI 2.0 splitter (also including HDMI 2.0a and HDMI 2.0b) is the bandwidth spec-- it should be 18 Gbps. If an HDMI splitter passes this bandwidth, it can achieve full 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 chroma.
- Distribution Amplifier boosts the signal
- Splits one HDMI 2.0 input signal to two HDMI Displays
- Supports HDR
- Supports 4k*2k @60hz (UHD)
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports deep color 24bit, 30bit, 36bit. 44-bit
- Support YcvCr 4:4:4
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs / HD-DVD / xvYCC
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS/Dobly-AC3
- Supportst signal retiming
- HDMI Amplifier in Splitter
- MHz Rating: 450MHz
- Max bandwidth18 Gbps
- Max working current 800mA
- Operating temperature range 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature range -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions 3.75 x 2.09 x 0.83 inches
- Weight 4.73 ounces
- HDMI 2.0 (including HDMI 2.0 a and HDMI 2.0 b)