Used Icom 7610 SN12003013
Used Icom 7610 SN12003013. Unit has been tested and works correctly. External display connector is molded correctly for DVI-I and will display on external monitor correctly. Package is in worn a bit.
Icom IC-7610 HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver - The SDR Everyone Wants
Faint signals are no longer a challenge for DXers and Contesters around the world, with the new IC-7610. The difference between putting the QSO in the log or trying another time is the capability of your receiver. The high performance RMDR in the IC-7610 has the ability to pick out the faintest of signals even in the presence of stronger, adjacent signals. The IC-7610 introduces dual RF direct sampling receivers. Achieving 100dB RMDR, these receivers rival that of other top-of-the-line transceivers. The IC-7610 also comes with a high-speed, high-resolution, real-time spectrum scope on a 7-inch color display.
Output power: 100W (25W AM)
RX Frequencies: 0.030-60.00MHz
Receiver type: Direct sampling
RF direct sampling system
The IC-7610 employs an RF direct sampling system, where RF signals directly convert to digital data and then processed by the FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array). This process reduces distortion that naturally occurs in the various mixer stages found in traditional superhetrodyne receivers.
The RF Direct Sampling System in the IC-7610 is capable of 110 dB* RMDR. This performance gives you the ability to pull weak signals out of the noise of strong adjacent signals. There is a difference you can actually hear as the desired signal comes out of the pileup!
* Representative value at 2 kHz frequency separation (Received frequency: 14.2 MHz, Mode: CW, IF BW: 500 Hz)
Independent dual receiver
Whether listening to both sides of DX station running split, or looking for a multiplier on a different band or mode, the dual receivers in the IC-7610 have you covered. Two separate DIGI-SEL preselectors, two separate Band Pass Filter networks, feed two separate A/D converters into the FPGA.
The DIGI-SEL preselectors are RF filters with sharp, narrow passband characteristics preventing Analog-to-Digital Converter overflow from large out-of-band signals when sampling the RF signals. Additionally the third and higher order IMD components are reduced. This is ideal when strong signals are received in a contest pile-up or from broadcast stations on adjacent frequencies or bands.
BPF and preselector passband characteristics receiving on 7.22MHz
Passband characteristics between the antenna and the preselector (at the preselector output)
Large color touch screen
The large 7” color TFT touch LCD offers intuitive operation of functions, settings, and various operational visual aids such as dual spectrum scope aligned vertically or horizontally, simulated analog meters and RTTY, PSK31/63 mode decoded messages.The combination of the touch screen and the multi-dial knob offers quick and smooth operation. When you push the multi-dial knob, menu items are shown on the right side of the display. You can select an item by touching the screen and can adjust the levels by turning the multi-dial knob.
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner
- Digital-Up-Conversion (DUC) for clean transmit
- Dual receivers, dual spectrum scopes
- DVI-D connector for an external display
- SD memory card slot for saving data
- I/Q signal output
- Memo pad stores up to 10 operating frequencies and modes
- Quick split function
- Quick Dualwatch function
- RF gain and squelch control with a knob
- RIT and ΔTX variable up to 9.999 kHz
- UTC/local clock and timer function
- 1 Hz pitch tuning and display
- Dial lock function
- Adjustable main dial brake
- External speaker jacks for Main and Sub receivers
- Screen saver function
- Multi-function meter (S-meter, Power, ALC, COMP, SWR, ID, VD and TEMP)
- Auto tuning step function
- MB-121 included
Innovative RF Direct Sampling System Achieves to 110 dB* (typical) of RMDR
The RF direct sampling system directly converts the analog signals to digital signals, and collectively puts the data through FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) processing. The master clock uses a high precision oscillator which excels in low-noise characteristics. This makes it possible to provide superior receive and transmit performance, extremely low phase noise as well as high RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range). * At 2 kHz frequency separation.
Independent Dual Receiver Receives Two Bands Simultaneously
The sub receiver works independently of the main receiver. The dual receiver is perfect to simultaneously monitor two bands and two modes. Independent AF/RF knobs for the main and sub bands improve usability.
DIGI-SEL Preselector Firmly Shuts Out Interference Signals
Both main and sub receivers are equipped with DIGI-SEL (digital preselector) units. The DIGI-SEL has steeper skirt characteristics than normal bandpass filters, so it rejects out of band strong interference such as broadcast stations, and prevents cross modulation.
High-speed, High-resolution Real-time Spectrum Scope
The real-time spectrum scope of the IC-7610 shows main and sub band conditions. It provides class-leading performance in resolution, sweep speed and a 100 dB of dynamic range. The waterfall screen allows you to find weak signals by showing spectrum change over time. The audio scope function shows the FFT scope and oscilloscope.
7-inch Color Display with Touch Screen Function
The large 7-inch color display shows various operating and setting information at a glance in high resolution (800 × 480 pixels). The combination of the touch screen and the Multi-function control knob offers smooth, intuitive and speedy operation.
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner
- Newly designed large speaker housing offers superior sound quality, making use of the high-purity received signal
- SD card for saving various setting information and recording communications* * An SD card is required separately.
- Digital IF filter and digital twin PBT for interference rejection
- IP remote control capability with the optional RS-BA1
- External monitor connection with a DVI-D port
- 0.030 - 60.00 MHz * Guaranteed range: 0.500 - 29.999, 50.000-54.000 MHz.
- 1.800 - 1.999, 3.500 - 3.999, 5.255 - 5.405* Some frequency bands are not guaranteed.
- 7.000 - 7.300, 10.100 - 10.150, 14.000 - 14.350
- 18.068 - 18.168, 21.000 - 21.450, 24.890 - 24.990
- 28.000 - 29.700, 50.000 - 54.000 MHz
Modes: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY, PSK, AM, FM
Number of channels : 101 (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- SO-239 x2 (50 ohm unbalanced (Tuner off))
- BNC x 1 (RX antenna In/Out)
Power supply requirement: 13.8VDC
- TX: 23A (at 100W output)
- RX: 3.0A typical (standby), 3.5A (maximum audio)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.4 x 4.6 x 10.9 inches
Weight: 18.7 LBS
Output power (HF/50 MHz)
- SSB/CW/FM/RTTY/PSK: 1-100W
- AM: 1-25W
Receiver System: Direct Sampling Superheterodyne