Bioenno Power LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1206A
Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Battery BLF-1206A
The Bioenno Power Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery Model BLF-1206A is a state of the art 12V 6Ah battery. One of our most highly sought-after batteries in particular for radio communications and other applications where space comes at a premium but absolute performance is necessary, this product is not only small, compact, and light weight, but also provides excellent power and performance for its size. The battery has an integrated PCM (protection circuit module) which provides complete internal cell balancing, complete integrated protection along with integrated charge circuitry and boasts no EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference/Radio-Frequency Interference) and is absolutely quiet! This unit has available a 110VAC/220 VAC AC-to-DC charger, that provides 2A with a DC Plug.
Please note that this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger, and not a charger for SLA batteries.
BLF-1206A Battery Specifications
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 6 Ah
- Case Type: PVC Pack
- Charge Connector: DC Plug
- Discharge Connector: Anderson Powerpole
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 12A (Make sure your load consumes less than 12A)
- Maximum Peak Pulse Current: 24A (2 sec.)
- Maximum Continuous Power: 144 Watts (12V x 12A = 144 Watts) (Make sure your load consumes less than 144 Watts)
- Dimensions: 4.4 in. x 2.6 in. x 2.8 in. (108 mm x 64 mm x 69 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg.)
Includes built-in PCM (protection circuit module) which provides internal cell balancing and management, protection from overcurrent, undervoltage (overdischarge), overvoltage and short circuiting, and has integrated charging cirquitry Please note you can also use an adapter to convert the Anderson Powerpole output from the battery to various outputs including a DC plug.
Compatible AC-to-DC Charger Specifications
- Input Voltage: 120VAC/220 VAC
- Output Voltage: 14.6VDC
- Current: 2A
- Connector: DC Plug
- Model Number: BPC-1502DC