Explorer QRZ-1 5W VHF/UHF Handheld Transceiver - QRZ-1
Explorer QRZ-1 5W VHF/UHF Handheld Transceiver
The Explorer QRZ-1 is a lightweight, compact, and easy to operate VHF/UHF handheld transceiver that is perfect for new and old hams alike! It's rugged, and uses high-quality materials. The speaker is loud and clear, and the FM broadcast receiver present on the QRZ-1 is one of the best-sounding receivers you'll find on a handheld radio.
The QRZ-1 features a bright dot-matrix display, so you'll never have to squint or shade the screen in order to read it clearly.
The radio is supplied with an antenna, desktop cradle charger, battery, and belt clip.
A helpful paperback user manual is also included that has been specifically written with brand-new hams in mind. When technical ham radio terms are required, the manual first explains what each term means. However, this radio is not just for new hams, it's also great for any ham!
Optional accessories include a speaker mic, earpiece mic, programming cable, cigarette lighter adapter, high capacity battery, and even a larger battery that can be charged with a USB-C cable.
Purchase your Explorer QRZ-1 handheld radio at GigaParts today!
Click HERE for help with programming!
Download the USB cable driver HERE
- Transmit: 144.000 MHz to 147.995 / 420.000 MHz to 449.995 MHz
- Receive: 65 MHz to 108 MHz (FM Radio) 136 to 174 MHz and 400 MHz to 480 MHz
- Power: 5 Watts
- Memory: 200 Channels
- Battery: 1400 mah Li-ion / Operating Voltage: 7.4 VDC
- Weight: 106 grams
- Antenna Jack "SMA-F" on Radio
- Dimension: 116x53x36mm
- Explorer QRZ-1 Handheld Radio
- 1400mAh Battery (ZXP-BAT-10)
- Charging Cradle with AC Adapter
- Antenna (SMA)
- Manual (a PDF copy can be obtained by clicking here.)