LDG Electronics AT-1000PROII
LDG AT-1000ProII Automatic Antenna Tuner - Building on the success of the AT-1000Pro, LDG Electronics has refined and expanded its flagship 1KW tuner
The AT-1000ProII has an Auto mode that automatically starts a tuning cycle any time the SWR exceeds a limit you set. Also, there are provisions for two antennas; you can switch between them any time you need. For each antenna, there are 2,000 memories that store tuning parameters for almost instantaneous tuner setting whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before. Just key and it tunes! The AT- 1000ProII will operate at any power level between 5 and 1,000 watts peak RF input.
The AT-1000ProII will tune from 1.8 to 54.0 MHz continuously, and will match an amazing range of antennas, from Yagis and dipoles to inverted-Vs and slopers; virtually any coax-fed antenna from 6 to 1000 ohms impedance (16 – 150 ohms on 6 meters). Tuning time is usually under 10 seconds. If you’re transmitting near a frequency with stored tuning parameters, it will set those parameters in under 0.2 seconds. Longwires or antennas fed with ladder line require an external balun.
- Microprocessor controlled Switched L tuning network
- Two position antenna switch with 2000 memories for each position.
- Adjustable threshold for Auto mode
- Continuous coverage 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Power rating HF (1.8 to 30 MHz): - 1000 Watts Single Side Band - 750 Watts CW - 500 Watts Digital (RTTY, Packet, etc)
- 6 meters: 250 Watts (any mode)
- Capacitor / Inductor fine tune controls
- Tuning time: 0.2 recall, 10 seconds average, 30 seconds max
- Tuning impedance: 6 to 1000 Ohms (approximately 10:1 SWR) Dual meter scale 100/1000 watts and SWR
- Tuning power: 5 to 125 watts maximum
- Relay protection software prevents tuning when RF power is high
- Soft touch buttons
- Includes 6 foot power cable
- Power requirements: 11 to 15 volts DC @ 1 Amp (user supplies power source)
- Enclosure sizes: 10W x 11D x 3H (in inches)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds