Yaesu FTM-300DR C4FM Dual-Band Transceiver
Yaesu FTM-300DR 50W C4FM/FM 144/430MHz Dual-Band Digital Mobile Transceiver
The new FTM-300DR provides stable and reliable 50W RF power output. As in recent YAESU mobile transceivers, the FTM-300DR is also equipped with a heavy-duty heat sink that includes our exclusive FACC (Funnel Air-Convection Conductor – Wind Tunnel).
Real Dual Band Operation (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V) is available with two independent receivers, and the FTM-300DR supports simultaneous C4FM digital monitoring for both the A and B bands.
2-inch High-Resolution QVGA Full-Color TFT Display clearly highlights the frequency and operation bands.
With the Band Scope Function, users can monitor up to 63 channels centered around the current VFO frequency in real time. (21 channels in memory channel mode)
Memory Channel Band Auto Grouping (MBAG) is one of the advanced features of the FTM-300DR. Memory channels are automatically categorized in each band, and memory channels can be easily and quickly recalled by 4 Band Groups - Airband(M-AIR), VHF(M-VHF), UHF(M-UHF) and 174-400MHz/ 480-999.99MHz (M-GEN).
3W audio power speaker ensures a clear and crisp audio – that has been specifically tuned for quality audio. Two individual external speaker jacks are provided. Users can output the VFO A and B band Receiver to separate speakers or mix A and B signals when a single external speaker is used.
Built-in Bluetooth unit is installed in the FTM-300DR. This enables the hands-free operation with the YAESU SSMBT10 or a commercially available product. The SSM-BT10 is equipped with a PTT button and also supports VOX operation. Using the new USB charger cable – SCU-41 with the controller of the FTM-300DR, the SSM-BT10 can be easily charged. The SSM-BT10 works for approximately 20 hours on single charge.
The FTM-300DR supports both the WiRES-X Portable Digital Node function and Fixed Node function with the HRI-200. Since simultaneous C4FM monitoring on both VFO A and VFO B is possible, users can enjoy both WiRES-X communications on one channel while monitoring another local channel at the same time.
Other advanced features of the new FTM-300DR include
- DG-ID (Digital ID)
- Group Monitor
- Positional awareness from the built-in 66ch High Sensitivity GPS receiver enabling Real Time Navigation
- Backtrack feature
- A GPS Terminal for an external GPS receiver
- 1200/ 9600 APRS data modem for APRS mode
- Voice Recording of both Received and Transmitted audio
- Save and load data including configuration and memory channel information to a micro SD card
- Snapshot function using the optional MH-85A11U camera microphone
UPC Code: 788026171026
- 50W Stable High-Power with Heavy Duty Heat Sink including FACC - Dual Band Opearation (V+V, U+U, V+U, U+V) and Simultaneous C4FM monitoring
- 2-inch High-Resolution QVGA Full-Color TFT Display and Demountable Front Panel Controller
- Memory Channel Band Auto Grouping Function (AIR, VHF, UHF, GEN)
- High-Speed & High-Resolution Band Scope Function up to 63 channels centered around the current VFO frequency
- Heavy Duty-Heat Sink with FACC*
- 3W Audio Power Speaker with two individual terminals for the external speakers - Built-in Bluetooth unit which enables hands-free operation with the SSM-BT10 or a commercially available bluetooth headset**
- WiRES-X Portable Digital Node/ Fixed Node with HRI-200
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) which automatically selects the communication mode by detecting the communication mode of the receiving signal
- Multi-Color Status Indicator showing the operation mode (C4FM/ FM - TX/ RX)
- Digital Group ID (DG-ID) function (Just by setting matching two digit DG-ID "00" - "99", designated link and communication with multiple transceivers can be configured.)
- Digital Group Monitor which automatically checks if the members having the matching DG-ID are within the communication range and display their call-sign if they are in the range
- Built-in 66ch High precision GPS receiver and External GPS device connectivity
- Real-time Navigation displays the position data, distance and direction of other stations in real-time
- Backtrack Feature (navigation function to a pre-registered point)
- Snapshot Feature with the optional microphone MH-85A11U
- Voice Recording Function for received and transmitting voice and audio data
- Micro SD Card Slot (up to 32GB)
- Large-capacty 1104 channel memory
- DTMF Encode/ Memory
- Time-out Timer (TOT)
- Cross-band repeat
*Funnel Air-Convection Conductor gathers cool air through wide-open front and side air-intakes and concentrates the air-flow to the critical final amplifier area drawn by a rear cooling fan.
** May not be compatible with all Bluetooth products.
- DTMF Microphone SSM-85D
- Radio unit Mounting Bracket
- Control Cable for the operation with mounting front panel
- Control Cable 10ft (3m) for the operation with demounting front panel
- USB Cable
- DC Power Cable
- Operating Manual