Regular Price: $679.00
$50.00 Instant Rebate (Exp. 04-30-2018)
The Yaesu FT-891 is a HF/50MHz all mode mobile transceiver with 100W of transmit power on SSB/CW/FM and 25W on AM, while drawing a maximum of 23A during transmit. The Yaesu FT891 has several features for ease of use including a large 1.6 inch main tuning dial with torque adjustment, a large dot matrix LCD display with quick spectrum scope, pop-up menu for quick and easy navigation, a multi-function knob, large transmit/receiver indicator and 3 programmable front panel function keys. The FT-891 is ruggedly built and enclosed in an ultra compact body that measures 6.1" x 2.0" x 8.6" and only weighs 4.18lbs. Other features include a 32-bit IF DSP, 3 kHz roofing filter, USB connection, support for ATAS systems and a triple conversion with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450 Mhz (SSB, CW, AM). In the box with the Yaesu FT-891 you will find a MH-31A8J hand microphone, MMB-82 mobile mounting bracket, DC power cord w/fuse, a spare fuse, operating manual, safety guide and a warranty card. The Yaesu FT891 has a 3 year manufacturers warranty. Be sure to purchase your Yaesu FT-891 from GigaParts today!
Uncompromising Receiver Circuit Design Ensures Excellent Performance
• Triple conversion with a 1st IF frequency of 69.450 MHz (SSB/CW/AM
• 3 kHz roofing filter equipped as standard feature
• TCXO provides ±0.5 ppm High frequency stability (-10°C to +50°C)
Stable 100 Watt Output
The FT-891 provides stable 100 Watts (25W AM) of high power output. High reliability is assured by the transmitters careful circuit design with efficient thermostatically-controlled Dual internal fans and the die cast heat transferring chassis.
32-Bit IF DSP Provides effective and optimized QRM rejection
The 32 bit high speed floating Point DSP (max 3000 MIPS) provides effective cancellation/reduction (DNR) of the random noise that is frequently frustrating while on the HF bands. The highly optimized AUTO NOTCH (DNF) automatically eliminates dominant beat tones, and the CONTOUR, and the APF, are very effective receiver noise reduction tools during HF band operations.
A native USB connection supports PC connectivity with a single cable, allowing for full rig control via a virtual serial port connection (VCP).
Features for Ease of Operation
• Large diameter Main Tuning Dial (1.6” / 41mm) with Torque adjustment
• Pop-up Menu for quick and easy navigation
• Multi-function Knob
• Large Transmit/Receive indicator
• Three programmable Front Panel Function Keys
Support for ATAS (Active Tuning Antenna System)
The FT-891 fully supports the ATAS-25 and ATAS-120A Active Tuning Antenna System (optional) allowing for plug and play field and mobile operation.
Ultra compact design
Measuring 6.1” x 2.0” x 8.6” (155 x 52 x 218 mm), The FT-891 is an innovative Multi-band, Multi-mode Mobile/Portable transceiver with an Ultra Compact and rugged case design.
Optional FC-50 Antenna Tuner Unit
The FC-50 is a microprocessor-controlled antenna tuner that is designed specifically for the FT-891. The FC-50 can be easily coupled with the FT-891 and includes all necessary interconnect cables for operation right out of the box.
- Frequency Range: Tx: 1.8 – 54 MHz (Amateur Bands Only) Rx: 30 KHz – 56 MHz
- Channel Step: 2/5/10 Hz (SSB, CW), 10/100 Hz (AM,FM)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.5 ppm 14 °F to + 122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Modes of Emission: A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB, USB), F3E (FM)
- Impedance: 50 Ohms, unbalanced
- Supply Voltage: 13.8VDC +/- 15%, negative ground
- Current Consumption: Rx: 2.0 A (Signal Present) Tx: 23 A
- Operating Tempature Range: 14 °F to ° +122 °F (-10 °C to +50 °C)
- Case Size (WxHxD): 6.1” x 2.0” x 8.6” (155 x 52 x 218 mm) w/o Knobs
- Weight (Approx.): 4.18 lb (1.9 kg)
- Output Power: 100W SSB/CW/FM (AM: 25W)
- Circuit Type: SSB/CW/AM: Triple-conversion Super-heterodyne FM: Double Conversion Super-heterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 69.450 MHz / 2nd: 450 KHz
- Maximum AF Output: 2.5 W 4 ohmz with 10% THD
- Audio output Impedance: 4 to 16 Ohms (8 Ohms nominal)
- Sensitivity: SSB/CW (S/N 10dB) 0.158uV (1.8 - 30 MHz), 0.125uV (50 -54 MHz)
- AM (S/N 10 dB) 4 uV (0.5 – 1.8 MHz), 1.6uV (1.8 – 30 MHz), 1.2uV (50 – 54 MHz)
- FM (12 dB SINAD) 0.35uV (29, 50 – 54 MHz)
FT-891 HF/50MHz 100W Compact HF Transceiver
Mobile Mounting Bracket(MMB-82)
DC Power Cord w/Fuse
Spare Fuse (25A)